Vincennes, IN 47591
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of our work culture that emphasizes collaborati
Tel: (847) 832-3679
Date Posted: 2019-09-10
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of our work culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment. For over 79 years, Beltone has been “Helping the World Hear Better” and has achieved the highest customer care satisfaction rating of over 95%.
As an HCP with Beltone, you an exceptional opportunity to help others “Hear More, Do More and Be More”. You will professionally manage the patient experience to include: testing and fitting prospective hearing-impaired individuals.
As a hearing care professional, you sell hearing aids by educating patients on their individual hearing loss and the technology available to help them regain the gift of sound, providing them with a higher quality of life and connectedness.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Conduct patient diagnostics by administering hearing evaluations, tests, and/or examinations
- Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of the Beltone product based on their hearing loss situation.
- Fit clients with superior Beltone hearing instruments.
- Maintain or repair hearing aids or other communication devices.
- Ensure the Belcare, our exclusive Nationwide Network of Care, promise to every patient.
- Secure repeat and referral business through utilization of the ambassador program and positive reviews.
- Pair with the Patient Care Coordinator and Retail Manager to lead the office in outreach initiatives.
- Track and provide feedback on local marketing initiatives.
- Utilize the appointment sales system and cash management procedures.
- Follow all policies, procedures and pricing programs.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Must possess a current license to dispense hearing instruments in the state(s) in which you will be working; or must pass all the necessary exams to obtain a license to dispense hearing instruments required by the state(s) in which you will be working; or
- Must possess an AuD and meet the necessary requirements to dispense hearing instruments in the state(s) in which you will be working.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable with the sales process and have proven background of success selling with accountability for sales goals.
- Commitment to excellence in patient care and superior customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound decision-making and judgment skills.
- A commitment to integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our internal staff.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods throughout the day when required.
- Must have good dexterity in both hands.
We invest in our employees through extensive training programs, so you always have the tools you need to succeed and achieve your personal, professional and financial goals. You can expect a wide range of excellent employee benefits that make it truly rewarding to work with us. Innovative hearing technology plus superior patient care are what make us a great place to grow professionally. Come be a leader and join the Beltone team!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist