International, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Are you a Hearing Instrument Practitioner looking for a new challenge or seeking a great start to your career? Do you want to work for a company that truly makes a difference in clients&rsqu
Date Posted: 2019-08-15
Are you a Hearing Instrument Practitioner looking for a new challenge or seeking a great start to your career? Do you want to work for a company that truly makes a difference in clients’ lives? Then join an industry leader who invests in their employees for future growth and development!
Beltone Canada is a premier hearing care provider dedicated to bringing the latest in hearing aid technology to customers with simple-to-complex hearing loss. Founded in 1940, Beltone Canada is a key division and brand of the GN ReSound Group, one of the world’s largest manufacturers and leading providers of hearing aids.
Perks we offer include Paid Relocation, Health & Dental Benefits, Paid Tuition, Mentorship/Training Bonuses and much more.
Working in a Beltone clinic in St. John's, Newfoundland, your primary role will be to manage the patient process by testing and fitting prospective clients, ensuring a steady flow of repeat and referral business.
This opportunity is for you if you enjoy:
- working in a highly professional environment while helping people improve their lives;
- a flexible, team-oriented work environment, working with leading-edge technology;
- opportunities for continued professional growth.
- Examination and evaluation of human hearing relating to hearing acuity, sensitivity and communication disorders;
- Recommendation and fitting of hearing instruments;
- Industrial hearing protection screening and fitting of hearing protective ear molds;
- Rehabilitation advice and guidance to the hearing impaired, including post-fitting services to patients and referrals to medical practitioners;
- Maintaining patient records and case histories;
- Instructing and supervising Hearing Instrument Specialist students;
- Providing guidance to Hearing Care Coordinator;
- Repairing hearing instruments and accessories;
- Maintaining records of equipment calibration, ensuring equipment is in working order;
- Ensuring accurate completion of all internal and third-party forms;
- Monitoring and documenting sales, repairs and credits; assisting in marketing activities as required.
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist as per the legislative requirements in Newfoundland
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience an asset
Could this be the career opportunity you have been looking for? This is your chance to join a fast-growing well-established industry leader. Act now and submit your resume.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Hearing Aid Specialist