HEARING HEALTHCARE RECRUITERS is proud to present this opportunity in the beautiful provinces of British Columbia!
We are seeking an Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner in the Penticton, BC area who is motivated by his/her career in the hearing industry!
The candidate for this position will focus on patient care, counseling, adjustments, cleanings, and fittings. This position is full-time with a competitive base salary and an opportunity for bonuses. The candidate for this position must be fully licensed to dispense in British Columbia.
Penticton is one of the best places to be in BC! From beaches and lakes and the channel float to arts and culture, family fun, cycling, and mountain biking, the opportunities are limitless when it comes to outdoor recreation.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
Contact us today!
DID YOU KNOW…when you submit your resume through Audiology Online your status is no longer private and any employer can see your resume? To protect your confidentiality, we suggest submitting your resume directly to HHR at Careers@HearingHealthcareRecruiters.com. We guarantee 100% confidentiality!
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to any employer without the candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow-ups.
- Nearly 25 years of experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters would love to serve as your primary resource for outstanding employment opportunities across the United States.
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters is a professional job placement and recruiting firm that focuses exclusively on the hearing industry. We work with Academia, Audiologists, ENTs, Hearing Industry Manufacturers, Hearing Instrument Specialists, Hospitals, Manufacturer Representatives, Private Practices, and Retail Dispensaries.
George Mathis, the founder of HHR, spent nearly 20 years in the hearing industry as a manufacturer’s representative and brought an intimate knowledge of the industry to the recruiting process. Please note that our service comes to candidates at no charge, confidentiality is fully protected, and we will coach and mentor you through the entire process.
Let’s start a conversation –
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters: 714.277.6014 (Pacific Time Zone)
Click here for other cool jobs!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters
Phone: Pref 714-277-6014
Visit Company Website