This role has been posted on behalf of Hearing Associates by Amplifon, USA. Our recruiting team is supporting the talent search for their local, clinical audiologist position.
Are you looking for an Audiology position with a unique blend of autonomy and teamwork? Hearing Associates in Mason City, Iowa, is looking for a new Audiologist to join our tight-knit team of 5 providers so we can deliver exceptional hearing care to patients of all ages in our Northern Iowa communities.
In this role, you will work alongside other Audiologists in Mason City and rotate to satellite clinics independently in order for us to reach more patients. If you are looking for a variety of audiologic responsibilities, a collaborative relationship with ENT’s who trust your expertise, and knowledgeable support staff, apply today!
New grads welcome to apply- Student loan repayment available!
- Administer diagnostic audiological evaluations including impedance measures, tinnitus evaluation, ABR, OAE, VNG
- Work with ENT referral patients; cerumen removal, hearing tests, BAHA
- Counsel patient regarding evaluation results and review options that best meet their hearing care needs
- Perform hearing aid testing, selection and fitting to all populations; educate patient on price and sale of hearing aids most suitable for them
- Doctorate of Audiology degree
- Licensure in state of Iowa or eligible
- Functional and technical hearing aid product knowledge
- Strong clinical skills with ability to develop patient rapport
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients and work well both independently and in a team environment
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is great too:
- Excellent base + commission compensation
- Benefits package including health insurance, 401K and Student Loan Repayment
- Training support, continuing education & mentorship
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Management if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Occupation Classification Requirements: