Mason City, IA 50401 US
We are a growing hearing healthcare private practice in Mason City, Iowa and currently seek an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ide
Hearing Associates, P.C.
Date Posted: 2020-02-02
We are a growing hearing healthcare private practice in Mason City, Iowa and currently seek an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport. If you are open to learning new fitting processes that are designed for today’s educated consumer in a rapidly changing marketplace and desire access to industry leading resources to insure you are providing high quality instruments and services to your patients, then please contact us today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for administering diagnostic audiological evaluations that allow the differentiation between types of hearing disorders including impedance measures, tinnitus evaluation, ABR, OAE, VNG, and other evaluations as needed. The Audiologist will counsel patients regarding evaluation results and reviews options that best meet their hearing care needs. The Audiologist performs hearing aid testing, selection and fitting to all populations, as well as presenting pricing and the sale of hearing aids as part of the patient education process.
- Master's Degree and/or Doctorate of Audiology
- The successful candidate will be licensed or able to be licensed in the State of Iowa, although consideration will be given to 4th year Externs.
- Extensive functional and technical hearing aid product and service process knowledge
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members
- Able to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients; work well independently or within a team environment; and able to interact professionally with patients, physicians, and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program, plus a benefits package including 401k with company match, health insurance, tuition reimbursement, sign on bonus, disability, etc.
Occupation Classification Requirements: