Macomb, MI 48044
What You Will DoAs an Associate with Ascension Medical Group, you will have the opportunity to perform audiological and vestibular function testing; develops hearing correction plans of care forTel: 5174493064
Date Posted: 2019-08-09
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Medical Group, you will have the opportunity to perform audiological and vestibular function testing; develops hearing correction plans of care for patients with audiological impairments.
- Perform diagnostic testing to assess patient's hearing and vestibular status and to determine appropriate treatment.
- Develops, documents, implements and evaluates hearing correction plan.
- Provides hearing device modifications.
- Educates and counsels patients, caregivers and family members on treatment options and continuing care.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Audiologist credentialed from the Michigan Board of Audiology obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctorate of Audiology (AudD) required
- None required.
Occupation Classification Requirements: