Saint Joseph, MI 49085 US
Dr. Kasewurm’s Professional Hearing Services is a successful, established practice that has been serving patients in the area for many years. They are seeking an individual who is personally ded
Dr. Kasewurm's Professional Hearing Services
Date Posted: 2019-05-05
Dr. Kasewurm’s Professional Hearing Services is a successful, established practice that has been serving patients in the area for many years. They are seeking an individual who is personally dedicated to providing superior service experience for patients. If you are passionate, focused on best practices and want to make a difference in the lives of people that suffer from hearing loss, this will be an excellent opportunity for you to join a premier practice known for patient experience. This position is an integral part of the team comprised of professionals dedicated to providing superior care.
St. Joseph, MI is known as the Mediterranean of the Midwest and would be a fabulous place in which to live and work.
- Establish rapport with patients and administer comprehensive hearing assessments.
- Lead a team of assistants devoted to providing exceptional customer service.
- Program and fit hearing aids using outcome measurements and troubleshoot problems that arise.
- Counsel and motivate patients to seek help for their hearing loss.
- AuD and a minimum of 5 years audiology experience.
- Eligible for state licensure as an audiologist in Michigan
Occupation Classification Requirements: