AUDIOLOGIST or Hearing Instrument Specialist
A Private Hearing Healthcare Practice in Newton, NJ is currently seeking an Audiologist or a Hearing Instrument Specialist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and effectively counsel while building patient rapport. We will consider part or full-time candidates.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
· Establish effective rapport with patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids. Setting realistic expectations with patients as well as family members.
· Make ear impressions, ear molds and order instruments.
· Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
· Maintain documentation and patient files.
· Masters’ Degree in Audiology but Au.D. is preferred.
· Active NJ hearing aid dispensing license is preferred.
The successful Audiologist will also possess the following:
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· The ability to work in a team environment
· The ability to interact professionally with patients, physicians and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package and bonus potential.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist