Durham, NC 27707
HEARING HEALTHCARE RECRUITERS is proud to present this opportunity in the beautiful state of North Carolina!We are seeking an Audiologist (Au.D.) in the Durham, NC area who is moti
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters
Date Posted: 2019-03-15
HEARING HEALTHCARE RECRUITERS is proud to present this opportunity in the beautiful state of North Carolina!
We are seeking an Audiologist (Au.D.) in the Durham, NC area who is motivated by his/her career in the hearing industry!
This opportunity is with a small but fast-growing private practice who is looking for a clinician to perform hearing evaluations, fittings, and tinnitus evaluations (amongst other responsibilities). This practice is very quality-of-life oriented.
The candidate for this location must be licensed to dispense in North Carolina. This opportunity is full-time with competitive compensation and benefits.
HHR will disclose more details in further conversation.
Contact us today!
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 25 years experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters would love to serve as your primary source for outstanding employment opportunities across the United States.
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters is a professional job placement and recruiting firm that focuses exclusively in the hearing industry. We work with Academia, Audiologists, ENTs, Hearing Industry Manufacturers, Hearing Instrument Specialists, Hospitals, Manufacturer Representatives, Private Practices and Retail Dispensaries.
George Mathis, owner and Senior Recruiter with HHR, spent nearly 20 years in the hearing industry as a manufacturer’s representative, and brings an intimate knowledge of the industry to the recruiting process. Please note that our service comes to candidates at no-charge, confidentiality is fully protected, and we will coach and mentor you through the entire process.
Let’s start a conversation –
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters: 714.580.5951 (Pacific Time Zone)
Click here for other cool jobs!
Occupation Classification Requirements: