Beavercreek, OH US
Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist Beavercreek, OHAre you a Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist who is ready to work with the best? Then join an industry leader who has been offering award-winn
Tel: (847) 832-3679
Date Posted: 2019-10-13
Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist
Are you a Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist who is ready to work with the best? Then join an industry leader who has been offering award-winning technology and unsurpassed patient care for over 75 years. Be one of our motivated professionals dedicated to helping the world hear better!
Beltone, America’s premier hearing care organization, is seeking dynamic, experienced Hearing Instrument Specialists to join our team.
Each day, you’ll be helping the world hear better and helping people live fuller lives. Daily activities will consist of: managing your office while evaluating and fitting hearing loss prospects and current patients. A well-trained support staff will assist you with scheduling appointments and patient care.
A great place to work!
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients the best care is to create a positive environment for our employees. We are proud of our friendly work culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment. We invest in our co-workers through extensive training programs, so you always have the tools you need to succeed and improve your skills. We always strive to promote from within. You can expect a wide range of excellent employee benefits that make it truly rewarding to work with us.
We have never been more excited about our company’s future. That’s why we’re looking for people who can see unlimited possibilities. People who want to continue to grow and develop with us and who are eager to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
If that sounds like you, we hope you will contact us to learn more about this employment opportunity at Beltone.
- Conduct and complete hearing tests on prospective patients for potential hearing loss.
- Consult with patients and recommend the Beltone product that best fits their needs.
- Fit and train patients on the use of their hearing aids or other hearing accessories.
- Provide appropriate aftercare with all patients to ensure the highest standard of patient care.
- Track and provide feedback on all referrals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Current license to dispense hearing instruments is required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 1–2 years sales experienced preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate test results both in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time throughout the day when required.
- Must have good dexterity in both hands.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist