Who we are:
At Connect Hearing, we are a national private practice network of hearing healthcare providers supplying hearing solutions to those in our communities. We are part of international hearing healthcare innovator, Sonova. As part of the Sonova group, you will have access to the cutting edge technology of Phonak and Unitron products as well as the support of our cochlear implant pioneer, Advanced Bionics.
What we do:
At Connect Hearing, you have a nationwide team to support your learning and development to ensure that you have the best experience possible and learn the ins and outs of private practice. Connect Hearing provides comprehensive examinations of potential hearing loss to our patients and our Hearing Care Professionals analyze those test results as well as the patient’s lifestyle in order to make a recommendation on their hearing loss mitigation. We also teach patients how to best utilize the new technology in order to meet their hearing goals and follow up to ensure that they are successful in their hearing journey.
What we look for:
- Passionate externs who are looking to make a difference in the lives of their patients
- A strong patient care focus with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A love of working with your community and educating them about hearing healthcare
- Excitement to learn the newest products and work with industry best technology
- A drive to find a solution for all patients
What is in a career or an externship for you:
- Student Loan Reimbursement for new grad Audiologists
- 100% free hearing aids for all employees
- Above market base salary plus sales incentive when licensed
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with a company match
- Paid time off and diverse holiday time off
- Work with a nationwide team of audiologists and externs during your yearlong rotation with us and create some wonderful lifelong connections!
Upholding the company values is extremely important to Sonova, we take the health and safety of our employees, patients, customers and their families very seriously. To that end, we have concluded that the best way to ensure the safety of these individuals is to mandate that all of our newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, when considering whether to apply for this position, please know that in order to become employed by Sonova (if otherwise eligible), you must provide satisfactory proof, such as a vaccine card or other documentation, that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. You will not be required to provide this proof unless and until you receive a formal job offer from Sonova. Please also know that Sonova will provide accommodations to qualified individuals who cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccination because of a sincerely held religious belief or due to a medical issue or pregnancy.
Join us Today!
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Audiology Fourth Year Extern