Corpus Christi, TX 78415
NewSound Hearing has an exciting opportunity available for a Full-Time Audiologist to join our team in Corpus Christi, TX!NewSound Hearing is a successful, growth-oriented hearing care practice. Our s
Date Posted: 2019-03-27
NewSound Hearing has an exciting opportunity available for a Full-Time Audiologist to join our team in Corpus Christi, TX!
NewSound Hearing is a successful, growth-oriented hearing care practice. Our success can be attributed to our focus on putting patients’ needs first and providing unrivaled patient care. Our actions are guided by our Patient Journey philosophy and we hold the firm belief that Life is Worth Hearing. As a part of the All-American Hearing network, we are able to leverage the resources of a national network to help provide individualized, life-changing solutions for our patients. Our company is invested in the local communities which we support, and our entire team is devoted to serving these communities.
The successful candidate will work in a dynamic private practice setting. We are looking for highly skilled hearing healthcare practitioners who are passionate about finding innovative hearing healthcare solutions for our patients. Our hearing healthcare providers guide patients through the process of diagnostic testing, selection, fitting, and sale of hearing instruments according to our patients’ lifestyle and level of hearing loss. Our providers are responsible for working with regional management to oversee and ensure financial success for the office(s) they support. Our ideal candidate is patient-focused and driven by the desire to make a difference.
- For Audiologists
- Must have master’s or Doctorate in Audiology degree as required by state of employment
- Valid Hearing Instrument Dispensing Licensure (in good standing) in state of employment is required
- Valid Audiology Licensure (in good standing) in state of employment, where required
- Professional Certifications preferred (CCC-A, FAAA)
- 3 plus years of experience with diagnostic testing and dispensing hearing aids is preferred
- Strong problem solving, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Public speaking experience and training preferred
We are proud to offer:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards performance.
- A comprehensive benefits program which includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, paid sick time, paid holidays, 401k with company contributions, company paid life insurance, hearing aid discounts, access to telemedicine services and more.
- The chance to work with Starkey Hearing Technologies; The most innovative and ground-breaking hearing device manufacturer in the industry.
- Marketing and administrative support on a local and corporate level.
- Professional development, training, advancement opportunities.
All American Hearing is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Vet/Disabled.
Occupation Classification Requirements: