Houston, TX 77036
NewSound Hearing Center has an exciting opportunity available for a full-time Audiology Technician to join our team in Houston, TX. NewSound Hearing Center is a successful, growth-oriented hTel: 952-914-7917
Date Posted: 2020-03-18
NewSound Hearing Center has an exciting opportunity available for a full-time Audiology Technician to join our team in Houston, TX.
NewSound Hearing Center is a successful, growth-oriented hearing care practice. Our success can be attributed to our focus on putting patients’ needs first and providing unrivaled patient care. Our actions are guided by our Patient Journey philosophy and we hold the firm belief that Life is Worth Hearing. As a part of the Starkey HearCare, we can leverage the resources of a national network to help provide individualized, life-changing solutions for our patients. Our company is invested in the local communities which we support, and our staff members are devoted to serving these communities.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00pm
The Audiology Technician is responsible for supporting the daily activities of our licensed Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists. Duties include assisting with counseling, cleaning of hearing aids, troubleshooting, coordinating and facilitating hearing aid deliveries, as well as administrative office management tasks, ensuring a top-notch patient journey experience during every step of our process.
- High school degree preferred or equivalent work history. Secondary education in Medical Assisting, Medical Office Administration, Communication Sciences & Disorders a plus.
- At least 3 years of receptionist/patient care experience
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to organize and multitask between patients, phone and computer
- Good problem solving, analytical abilities, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
We are proud to offer:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards performance.
- A comprehensive benefits program which includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, paid sick time, paid holidays, 401k with company contributions, company paid life insurance, hearing aid discounts, access to telemedicine services and more.
- The chance to work with Starkey Hearing Technologies; The most innovative and ground-breaking hearing device manufacturer in the industry.
- Marketing and administrative support on a local and corporate level.
- Professional development, training, advancement opportunities.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiology Assistant