Traveling, San Antonio, TX
HearingLife is a busy, fast-growing hearing aid dispensing practice in San Antonio and Corpus Christi, TX We are seeking an Audiologist with sales experience for a full time position.&
Date Posted: 2019-09-10
HearingLife is a busy, fast-growing hearing aid dispensing practice in San Antonio and Corpus Christi, TX We are seeking an Audiologist with sales experience for a full time position. The ideal candidate must be licensed in Texas and willing to travel at least two days a week to our Corpus Christi clinic to see government patients.This is a dispensing practice with a focus on providing high quality instruments and services to our patients.
- Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids
- Utilize outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to provide patient with a hearing aid solution
- Utilize calling techniques and work closely with your team to generate new opportunities
- Professional interaction with patients, physicians and
- Understand, champion and implement specific marketing campaigns
- Provide outstanding aftercare and follow up to patients
- Understanding and knowledge of record keeping and sales process
- Master's Degree and/or Doctorate of Audiology or state hearing aid dispensing license
- Extensive functional and technical hearing aid product and service process knowledge
- At least 1 year relevant hearing health experience
- At least 1 year dispensing hearing products and providing patient care
- Proven track record of hearing care sales achievement
- At least 1 year of fitting and troubleshooting programmable hearing aids in a clinical environment
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
HearingLife is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
Occupation Classification Requirements: