Traveling, Albany, NY
Madison & Saratoga Hearing Center, is a busy, fast-growing audiology practice in Saratoga, NY. This position will be primarily at the Saratoga office, but will require you to trave
Date Posted: 2019-08-19
Madison & Saratoga Hearing Center, is a busy, fast-growing audiology practice in Saratoga, NY. This position will be primarily at the Saratoga office, but will require you to travel to the other clinics in Albany and East Greenbush. We are seeking a seasoned Audiologist with an extensive diagnostics background as well as sales experience. The ideal candidate must be licensed in NY. This is a dispensing practice with a focus on providing high quality instruments and services to our patients.
- Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids;
- Proven track record of hearing care sales achievement;
- Ability to generate new business;
- Must be capable of interacting professionally with patients & physicians;
- Implementation of specific marketing campaigns;
- Ability to provide outstanding patient aftercare.
- Doctorate of Audiology and NY state hearing aid dispensing license;
- Extensive functional and technical hearing aid product and service process knowledge;
- Minimum of 1 year relevant hearing health experience dispensing hearing products and providing patient care;
- Minimum of 1 year experience fitting programmable hearing aids in a clinical environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Occupation Classification Requirements: