Traveling, Hamden, CT
Hearing, Balance and Speech Center is a busy, fast-growing hearing aid dispensing practice in Hamden, Connecticut. We are seeking an Audiologist with sales experience for a full time position.&nb
Date Posted: 2019-03-22
Hearing, Balance and Speech Center is a busy, fast-growing hearing aid dispensing practice in Hamden, Connecticut. We are seeking an Audiologist with sales experience for a full time position. The ideal candidate must be licensed in CT.If you have a sales aptitude and a willingness to learn our proven sales and dispensing process, an exciting opportunity awaits you. This is a dispensing practice with a focus on providing high quality instruments and services to our patients.
*Please note we are looking for a seasoned AuD who would be flexible to cover at the Hamden office as well as the clinics in Norwalk and Wallingford.
- Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids
- Utilize outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to provide patient with a hearing aid solution
- Utilize calling techniques and work closely with your team to generate new opportunities
- Professional interaction with patients, physicians and
- Understand, champion and implement specific marketing campaigns
- Provide outstanding aftercare and follow up to patients
- Understanding and knowledge of record keeping and sales process
- Master's Degree and/or Doctorate of Audiology or state hearing aid dispensing license
- Extensive functional and technical hearing aid product and service process knowledge
- At least 1 year relevant hearing health experience
- At least 1 year dispensing hearing products and providing patient care
- Proven track record of hearing care sales achievement
- At least 1 year of fitting and troubleshooting programmable hearing aids in a clinical environment
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Occupation Classification Requirements: