E3 Diagnostics is the leading provider of audiometric equipment and repair/calibration services throughout the United States. With over 35 regional offices and a highly-trained team of NASED-certified Technicians, e3 Diagnostics delivers unmatched service capability and responsiveness. Our Audiology equipment offering is the most comprehensive in the market – with multiple, top brands across all product segments - providing solutions matched to each customers’ specific needs. And our offices are led by Audiology clinical professionals, many with master’s or doctorate degrees, motivated only to provide the best-suited equipment solution to our customer’s clinical needs.
The e3 Diagnostic Sales Representative reports to the local Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and is responsible for the sales and customer training for our audiology equipment and sound booths within an assigned geographic territory.
- Working with their RSM, develop and implement sales strategies to increase equipment sales in their assigned territory.
- Ensures that customers receive the most suitable audiometric instrumentation recommendations to meet their needs and requirements, closes the sale, provides in-service training and post-sale support.
- Closely monitors and manages expenses to ensure the achievement of short and long-term profitability goals.
- Maintains technical knowledge by completing product training, attending clinical workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Shares ideas and best practices with other offices.
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to lead additional projects as needed.
- Build & maintain customer relationships and provide unparalleled service and technical support.
- Meet or exceed all sales & service goals in assigned territory.
- Maintain accurate records of customer contact and equipment.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Successful sales experience highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great verbal & written communication skills with professional appearance.
- Good problem solver.
- Dependable, punctual and reliable. Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong desire to learn technical clinical products.
- Demonstrates great attention to detail with high standard of work quality.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of medical device sales experience in a clinical/dispensing setting desired. Hearing Industry experience is preferred.
- AuD with minimum 3-5 years clinical or HA Dispenser with equivalent experience
DPT/PT with minimum 3-5 years clinical, Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy preferred
- Undergraduate degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel; Ability to read & interpret financial documents required; Prior P&L responsibilities are a plus
- Driving: 40% travel – ability to drive for extended periods of time to reach all customers in assigned territory
- Overnight trips will be required. Company car or allowance will be provided.
- Occasional walking, stooping, kneeling, crawling, and crouching depending on variables at customer location.
E3 Diagnostics is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Occupation Classification Requirements: