Traveling, SE & Midwest
Regional Sales ManagersMidwest & Southeast TerritoriesAt Audigy, we are committed to empowering our teams so that everyone can achieve their personal, professional and financial goals.Audigy
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Regional Sales Managers
Midwest & Southeast Territories
At Audigy, we are committed to empowering our teams so that everyone can achieve their personal, professional and financial goals.
Audigy started as a scrappy start up in 2004 with 2 employees, and a powerful vision of what was possible. Now we have an employee headcount of 185. We are the third largest management company for independent hearing business owners, servicing 270 practice owners representing 700 locations across the US and into Canada. Because of this dynamic growth trajectory, as of 2016 we were acquired by the third largest manufacturing company of hearing aids in the world, GN Resound. They made a $151 million investment into Audigy so that we can take our services to the next level.
Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, which means it is extremely dynamic, ever changing, ever evolving, and growth oriented. We pursue passionate people who are just as passionate about their own growth potential as they are at the purpose of supporting the small business owners that they serve.
Our Members represent…
- 10% of total hearing aid revenue
- 5% of hearing aid units sold
- The highest audiology revenue per location in the industry
- The highest patient-conversion rate in the industry
The primary function is to create new customer (member) relationships for Audigy Group (private practice audiology & hearing instrument specialist clinics) in the southeast & the midwest. The result is a new Member agreeing to purchase hearing aids through our 5 strategic hearing aid manufacturers and in return getting access to Audigy Group’s leading Practice Development consulting model for Audiology and Hearing practices.
- 2+ years of experience solution selling to Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Working knowledge of audiology terminology, medical procedures, and the medical device industry
- Strong relationship network of practicing Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with peers and colleagues across different organizational levels at current/previous roles
- Experience with database management (e.g. Salesforce)
- Ability to prioritize under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel (40%-60%) via automobile, plane, or other forms of transportation
- High energy and self-starter with an ability to work independently
- Core Values to include – Curiosity, Integrity, Persistence, Tenacity, Dependable, Adaptable, Resourceful, Solution-Focused, Knowledge-Seeker, and Sociable
If you are interested in working with an organization that offers a rewarding mission and an outstanding working environment, please apply to: https://gn.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/AudigyCareers
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Other OR