Walla Walla, WA 99362
Audiologist needed in a growing healthcare practice in the Northwest’s premier wine country. Our practice is currently seeking an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionateTel: 800 984 3272
Tel: 800 984 3272
Date Posted: 2019-08-09
Audiologist needed in a growing healthcare practice in the Northwest’s premier wine country. Our practice is currently seeking an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. We are associated with a busy ENT practice. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing devices
- Perform immittance, DPOAE and ABR testing
- Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments.
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
- Maintain documentation and patient files.
- Masters Degree in Audiology but Au.D. is preferred.
- Active and current hearing aid dispensing license.
The successful Audiologist will also possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with patients, staff and other healthcare providers
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members.
- Prefer an audiologist with at least two years of clinical and dispensing experience but new grads are welcome to apply.
We offer an attractive compensation package, plus a benefits package including insurance, 401K and generous PTO package. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Occupation Classification Requirements: