Manitowoc, WI 54220
Hearing Instrument SpecialistManitowoc, WIAs a hearing care professional, you’ve no doubt heard of Beltone. For over 75 years, Beltone has been, “Helping the World Hear Better”
Tel: (847) 832-3679
Date Posted: 2019-09-30
Hearing Instrument Specialist
As a hearing care professional, you’ve no doubt heard of Beltone. For over 75 years, Beltone has been, “Helping the World Hear Better” and has achieved the highest customer care satisfaction rating of over 95%.
We are currently seeking dynamic and motivated Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialists/Dispensers to join our team.
This opportunity will have a consistent flow of hearing loss Patients for you to evaluate. You will also be provided with ancillary staff to assist in scheduling and patient care. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a highly professional environment while helping people improve their lives, now is the time to act.
- Conduct and complete hearing tests on prospective patients for potential hearing loss.
- Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of the Beltone product based on their hearing loss situation.
- Provide appropriate follow up care for all patients.
- Manage assigned office, including supervision of Patient Care Coordinator (PCC), and the ability to perform all PCC job duties.
- Establish professional patient-employee relationships with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Work with all of our Beltone Company Systems and Software.
- Follow good safety practices in all activities.
- Must possess a current license to dispense hearing instruments in the state you will be working; or must pass all the necessary exams to obtain a license to dispense hearing instruments required by the state in which you will be working.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate test results both in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to present a professional appearance.
This job description is intended to be a general guideline for applicants, employees and managers. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, expectations or qualifications. This description does not create a contract or guarantee of employment. Management reserves the right to modify job responsibilities, expectations and qualifications.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist