FLORIDA, USA – July 17, 2023 – We are thrilled to present our inventis.us website, tailored specifically for our American audience. This version of the website enables Inventis to provide the most personalized experience possible for all our existing and new customers residing in the USA. Get ready to explore our product portfolio, stay updated on news and local events, and connect with US dealers, all in one place.
Moreover, with a simple click, our website will bring you to our e-commerce platform, inventis.shop, where purchasing basic diagnostic equipment, with no need for on-site installation, couldn’t be easier.
Prepare to embark on an enhanced and renewed journey that will immerse you in the orchestral perfection of Inventis.
But what does it mean concretely?
- Product listings: the selection of products includes all Inventis and partner products currently available on the US market.
- Complete information: brochures, technical sheets and tutorial videos are available for almost every device.
- Key features: take a glance at three unmissable characteristics for each unit.
- Customized solutions: intuitive and quick, with the product browsing by solution, we want everyone to feel special.
- Mobile friendly: experience an easy navigation even from mobile, and have everything in your pocket.
- Up-to-date news: keep up with news, events and Academia webinars through the dedicated section.
- Support: there are several ways to contact us to request a demo, information, support.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to explore our website and discover all the quality and innovation that Inventis has to offer. Visit www.inventis.us and get ready to be captivated by the symphony of possibilities that await you.
Inventis is a high-tech Italian company that develops and manufactures cutting-edge devices for audiology and balance diagnostics.
Despite the young age, Inventis offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios on the market, including audiometers, middle ear analyzers, solutions for hearing aid fitting, and balance diagnostics.
Inventis is currently represented in more than 60 countries in the world with a direct presence or with solid and committed local distributors.