PADUA, Italy - October 21, 2022 - We are ready to meet you in person once again, at the 26th Annual Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting (FCOM), which will be held from November 11 to 13 at the Boca Raton Resort in Boca Raton, FL.
FCOM is a combined annual meeting that includes the Florida Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Florida Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Network of Florida Otolaryngologists and Network of Medical Audiology Professionals. The meeting features world-renowned otolaryngologists, plastic surgeons, medical audiologists and Industry leaders presenting on a variety of topics within the industry.
Inventis will be exhibiting at booth number #457, where you can discover its state-of-the-art equipment.
Visit us! We will be more than glad to show you:
- Cello - Inventis diagnostic audiometer fully controlled through the software Maestro, which is capable of performing beside the standard tests in AC, BC and FF, several additional tests including QuickSIN™, HF audiometry, and video-VRA.
- Piano - Inventis clinical audiometer with 2 separate and independent channels. Hybrid technology (it can be operated through the PC), Piano features a complete battery of tests (Multi Frequency and High Frequency beside the standard ones), all easily managed via a wide touch screen color display.
- Clarinet - Inventis clinical middle ear analyzer, featured with all the tests needed for an accurate investigation of middle ear disorders. Automatic and manual tympanometry, acoustic reflex threshold, decay and latency examinations, ETF for intact and perforated eardrums, high frequency and multi-component tympanometry are all available and full results can be observed on a wide touch screen color display.
- Trumpet - Inventis advanced Real Ear Measurement system and diagnostic audiometer. The best combination unit in terms of portability, convenience and size. Size (WxDxH): 15.5 x 10 x 24.5 cm; Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.5 lb; Small and lightweight wireless probes: 50 g / 0.11 lb.
- Satellite - Inventis tele-audiology solution, the first technology that allows you to perform real-time remote diagnostic tests, thanks to the use of an ANSI-certified audiometer and an embedded audio-video platform.
- SYNAPSYS VNG - Inventis line of video nystagmography systems ideal for a complete vestibular analysis. Its wireless camera grants an unparallel user experience in terms of patient mobility, freedom of movement and flexibility of use.
And much more!
We invite all of you to participate in the 2022 Florida Combined Otolaryngology Annual Meeting, either online or in-person! We look forward to seeing you at booth #457!
Visit our website to preview our portfolio: www.inventis.it/en-na
Inventis is a high-tech Italian company that develops and manufactures cutting-edge devices for audiology and balance diagnostics. Despite the young age, Inventis offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios on the market, including audiometers, middle ear analyzers, solutions for hearing aid fitting, and balance diagnostics. Inventis is currently represented in more than 60 countries with a direct presence or with solid and committed local distributors.