HearingLife is a national hearing care company and part of the Demant Group, a global leader in hearing healthcare built on a heritage of care, health, and innovation since 1904. HearingLife operates more than 600 hearing care centers across 42 states. We follow a scientific, results-oriented approach to hearing healthcare that is provided by highly skilled and caring professionals. Our vision is to help more people hear better through life-changing hearing health delivered by the best personalized care. This Team Member must uphold the HearingLife Core Values:
- We create trust
- We are team players
- We apply a can-do attitude
- We create innovative solutions
You will help more people hear better by providing clinical expertise to diagnose and treat hearing loss while ensuring a positive patient experience. The Audiologist acts in accordance with required industry and state professional licensing standards and local practice scope and is responsible for growing and maintaining the practice. This includes achieving all financial goals as well as offering best in class modern hearing healthcare assessment and treatment. Our Audiologists are responsible for creating an exceptional patient journey through patient care and appropriate treatment options.
- Provide quality care and aftercare of dispensing services such as hearing tests, hearing aid fittings, educate and train hearing aid users of best practices.
- Perform checks on hearing aids and other amplification devices including but not limited to troubleshooting, conducting repairs to hearing aids, earmolds and cleaning of hearing aids.
- Achieves growth with a strong mindset on sales and key business metrics while focusing on providing quality patient care.
- Continuously develop a relationship with local community leaders by representing HearingLife as an advocate to making a life changing difference.
- Ensure clinic inventory meets a sustainable level to drive business including accurate recordkeeping of inventory.
- Support Telehealth initiatives (Remote Care) to expand patient care and product portfolio including but not limited conducting hearing tests, coach and educate patients on hearing aid devices.
- Master's Degree and/or Doctorate of Audiology
- Maintain an active Hearing Aid Dispensing License in accordance with state requirements.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience; previous experience in dispensing hearing products and providing patient care in an Audiology/dispensing practice. In lieu of two years of experience, demonstrated previous experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Maintain continuing education requirements based on state requirements.
- Ability to communicate test results and interpret and propose treatment in a manner easily understood by patients.
- Technically savvy with computer and systems including intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite specifically word and excel.
�� Unwind with Paid Time Off: We value work-life balance. Enjoy company-paid holidays, floating holidays, and more!
�� Flexible Work Dynamics: Experience the future of work with numerous hybrid and remote opportunities tailored for the modern professional.
�� Comprehensive Health Benefits: Choose from a diverse range of health insurance plans covering medical, dental, vision, and HSA. Your well-being is our priority.
�� Invest in Your Future: With our competitive 401(k) Program, your future looks bright.
�� Exclusive Discounts & Programs: Get special discounts on our products, including hearing aids, for both family and possibly friends. Plus, take advantage of our Employee and Family Purchase Hearing Aid program.
�� Boundless Growth Opportunities:
- DMIT Program: Dive deep into management insights.
- Apprentice Program: Learn from the best in the field.
- Amplify Leadership Program: Get one-on-one guidance and real-world exposure to grow and excel as a Leader.
❤️ A Thriving, Positive Environment: We live our Core Values: We Create Trust, We are Team Players, We Apply a Can-Do Attitude and We Create Innovative Solutions.
�� Empower Your Ambitions: Avail up to $5250 annually with our Education Expense Reimbursement. Keep learning, keep growing!
�� Refer & Earn: Know someone perfect for the team? Our Team Member Referral Program rewards you with up to $3500 per hire, depending on the role.
��️ Protection for the Unexpected: Enjoy peace of mind with our basic life and AD&D insurance, as well as short-term disability insurance.
Come be part of a team where every day brings new challenges, learning, and the opportunity to make a difference. Join us!
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Occupation Classification Requirements: