Who we are:
We are part of international hearing healthcare innovator, Sonova. As part of the Sonova group, you will have access to the cutting edge technology of Phonak and Unitron products as well as the support of our cochlear implant pioneer, Advanced Bionics.
As a new grad, take advantage of our onboarding support to learn best practices in the clinic and patient care techniques that will set you up for success! You will work among your peers to ensure you are prepared to see patients one on one and continue to follow up with them throughout their heairng healhcare journey.
What we do:
At Connect Hearing, you have a nationwide team to support your learning and development to ensure that you have the best experience possible and learn the ins and outs of private practice. Connect Hearing provides comprehensive examinations to our patients with potential hearing loss. Our Hearing Care Professionals analyze those test results, as well as the patient’s lifestyle, in order to make a recommendation on their hearing loss mitigation. We teach patients how to best utilize the new technology in order to meet their hearing goals and follow up to ensure that they are successful in their hearing journey.
What we look for:
- Passionate hearing care providers who are looking to make a difference in the lives of their patients
- A strong patient care focus with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A love of working with your community and educating them about hearing healthcare
- Excitement to learn the newest products and work with industry-best technology
- A drive to find a solution for all patients
What is in a career for you:
- Student Loan Reimbursement for Audiologists
- 100% free hearing aids for all employees
- Above market base salary plus sales incentive when licensed
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with a company match
- Paid time off and diverse holiday time off
Join us Today!
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist