Nationwide Paid Externship Opportunities!
We have placement opportunities available in all of the 35 states where we are currently operating.
Calling all externs!
We want you to explore a best-in-class clinical experience! Our externs will be working with a nationwide network of peers with regular support from our Audiological Care Training Team and real-world insight into the business of hearing healthcare! Our externships are paid with full benefits, PTO, and relocation packages available to you!
AND you will have first pick of any opportunities available to join the team permanently after you graduate!
Who we are:
At Sonova Audiological Care US, we are a national private practice network of hearing healthcare providers supplying hearing solutions to those in our communities. We are part of international hearing healthcare innovator, Sonova. As part of the Sonova group, you will have access to the cutting edge technology of Phonak and Unitron products as well as the support of our cochlear implant pioneer, Advanced Bionics.
What we do:
At Sonova Audiological Care US, you have a nationwide team to support your learning and development to ensure that you have the best experience possible and learn the ins and outs of private practice. Sonova AC US provides comprehensive examinations of potential hearing loss to our patients and our Hearing Care Professionals analyze those test results as well as the patient’s lifestyle in order to make a recommendation on their hearing loss mitigation. We also teach patients how to best utilize the new technology in order to meet their hearing goals and follow up to ensure that they are successful in their hearing journey.
What is in a career or an externship for you?
· 8 weeks FULLY PAID family baby bonding time
· Student Loan Reimbursement for new grad Audiologists
· 401(k) with a company match to your contributions
· Above market base salary plus sales incentive when licensed
· 100% free hearing aids to employees and their family members
· Internal advancement opportunities
· Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
· Paid time off and diverse holiday time off
· Continuing Education allowance to all Hearing Care Professionals
· Various Pre-Tax Health Savings and Flex spending account options
· Identity Theft and Legal Shield services
· Company Paid life insurance and Short Term Disability (STD)
· Tickets at Work discount program
Work with a nationwide team of audiologists and externs during your year-long rotation with us and create some wonderful lifelong connections!
What we look for in an extern:
· Passionate externs who are looking to make a difference in the lives of their patients
· A strong patient care focus with an entrepreneurial spirit
· A love of working with your community and educating them about hearing healthcare
· Excitement to learn the newest products and work with industry best technology
· A drive to find a solution for all patients
Join us Today!
Some of the Externship locations available for the 24/25 year:
|Ft Worth, TX|
|Ridgewood, NJ |
|Narberth, PA |
|Mountain Home, AR|
$15 per hour
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Contact us for more information at: Stephanie.Lucas@sonova.com