HEARING HEALTHCARE RECRUITERS is proud to present this opportunity in the beautiful state of Iowa!
This ENT practice is seeking to expand its staff of Audiologists in the greater Eastern Iowa / Cedar Rapids, IA area! This organization has had dynamic growth and this opportunity will have you working alongside a team of physicians that specialize in ENT/Allergy, Sleep Disorders, Skin Care, and a variety of other specialties. This company is committed to continuing education / training, team collaboration, and utilizing resources to achieve the best results in patient care.
Company History and Culture:
- This well-established ENT opened their doors in the 1950's and launched their Audiology department in the 70's.
- It's a hybrid opportunity! Mix between an ENT and independent medical private practice.
- With many hospital affiliations, there are many opportunities for networking and growth.
- This organization prides themselves on being a major player in the community while being an independent practice.
Job Details and Responsibilities:
- This position is full-time, Monday-Friday, professional daytime hours.
- Primary responsibilities will mainly focus on advanced / routine diagnostics, physician referrals, patient counseling / expectation management, and fitting hearing aids. There is even a small component revolving around BAHA.
- On top of comprehensive audiological evaluations, there is some vestibular testing. Clinicians can even be trained and sent to Florida to learn from Richard Gans' American Institute of Balance.
- Primarily adults with roughly 15% pediatrics.
- Product / manufacturer flexibility.
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with a salary range of $75k - $120k.
- Absolutely NO pressure sells!
- Sign on bonus and/or relocation assistance negotiable.
- Medical, dental, and vision provided.
- PTO and more perks included!
Highlights of Eastern Iowa:
- Home to the University of Iowa, Eastern Iowa brims with culturally rich event options!
- From horse-drawn carriage rides to riverboat cruises there is no shortage of exciting attractions.
- While heritage is a main draw, progress is another highlight, which has revitalized the downtown business district welcoming additional properties and renovations to existing properties.
- Enjoy family fun and educational trips to the farm while enjoying fresh local produce.
- Excellent libations! Only the best Iowa grown grapes and corn goes into their wine and spirits. Stop by, kick back, and unwind after a hard day's work.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected!
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters is a professional job placement and recruiting firm that focuses exclusively on the hearing industry. We work with Academia, Audiologists, ENTs, Hearing Industry Manufacturers, Hearing Instrument Specialists, Hospitals, Manufacturer Representatives, Private Practices, and Retail Dispensaries.
Let’s start a conversation –
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters: 714.277.6014 (Pacific Time Zone)
Click here for other cool jobs!
Occupation Classification Requirements: