Dorchester, Ontario March 13, 2018 – Audioscan is pleased to announce the release of 2018.1 software for its market-leading Verifit®, Axiom® and RM500SL® brands.
Audioscan’s Chris Stokes-Rees, Applications Specialist, said, “This software release addresses several oft-requested improvements that hearing care professionals will immediately value.”
Core features in this new 2018.1 software release include:
- Boost range for monitor headphones to aid in troubleshooting low-gain instruments (VF2)
- Quick copy in the WRECD measurement screen (VF2)
- Software to support the new Verifit Skull Simulator (VF2 & VF s/n 2070+)
- Accurate screen captures for presentations and publishing (VF2 & AX)
- Venting type for open versus occluding instrument selection in Speechmap® (VF2 & AX)
- Easily operate from within the Noah module with on-top mode (VF2 &AX)
- Conveniently choose day-of-week for W/RECD transducer calibration expiry (VF2 & AX)
- Automatic extrapolation of DSL targets (VF2 & AX)
Audioscan owners can download this free software update for their specific model by logging in at http://customer.audioscan.com or contact their local Audioscan sales representative for friendly, professional assistance. To learn more or to purchase an Audioscan product, go to http://audioscan.com for information and the location of your nearest distributor.
Audioscan is the leading manufacturer of hearing instrument verification systems in North America. The company manufactures the Verifit®2 and Axiom® brands. Audioscan’s pioneering achievements include Speechmap® sound visualization and the use of real speech for best-science hearing aid verification. For more information visit the Audioscan website at www.audioscan.com or the Audioscan Partners Page on AudiologyOnline.